Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Best Mommy, In Demand Posts of 2013

Almost one year ago this month I had this brilliant little idea to start a blog chronicling the antics of my every day life. And what a little idea that was! Mommy, In Demand has grown a great deal over the course of just a few short months and I've been presented several opportunities that I couldn't even imagine being offered when I hit that 'publish' button for the first time.

But despite those opportunities, there is one thing I've enjoyed about being a Mom Blogger: the weekly posts.

In honor of that love and in honor of the new year we've celebrated this week, I dug deep into the Mommy, In Demand archives and found 12 of my most favorite posts of 2013 and thought I'd share them with you! I hope that you find them as interesting, humorous, and touching as I still do today.

1. Magic, Miracles, and Misleading Movies

2. Crafty Kendra: Clouding Around

3. Haunted Huggies: A Dirty Diaper Mystery

4. How To Clean A Glass Top Stove

5. Cleaning Cheat Sheet For The Non Stay-At-Home Mom

6. Don't Wake Baby...

7. The Moment He Grew Up

8. 5 Important Conversations to Have Before Back To School

9. Our First Day of School Party

10. Minivan Moms

11. 5 Roadtrip Phrases I Wish Existed 20 Years Ago

12. The Elf that Came Out of the Closet

Gotta love all that Mommy, In Demand goodness!

As I said, I hope you find as much in each of these posts as I have going back through them. It's like reading a childhood diary of the last year for me.

I can only hope that one year from now I'm saying the same thing about my posts of 2014.

So here's a toast to 2014; may it be filled with as much wonder, love, surprise, and joy as the year before it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Don't forget to leave me a comment! Love hearing from you!